Where are you located?
We are located in Dallas, TX and all orders are dispatched from this location.
How can I track my order?
We will email you as items in your order ship, or if there are updates on the status of your order.
What payment options do you accept?
When you check out, you’ll have the option to pay with any major credit card provider including Visa and Mastercard. You can also choose to checkout with PayPal.
Do you accept bulk orders?
Yes, we do. Simply contact us via messenger or email with your bulk order inquiry.SHIPPING
How quickly will I get my order?
Confirmation emails are sent as soon as purchase is complete. All items will be shipped as soon as possible (typically, within 2-4 business days) after the order is placed. Once your item is shipped, we will send a follow up email with tracking number and estimated date of arrival.
Lotus Lane uses USPS to send all items. Tracking is provided for shipping within the US.
For additional details, please refer to our Shipping Policy.RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please refer to our Return Policy for information regarding returns.PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
The beauty of imperfections:
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variations in color and/or craftsmanship.
- The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being intricate, delicate and handmade.
- We are thorough and take great care to pack and deliver them to USPS. However, our products are intricate, delicate and handmade; minor blemishes, loose threads can be expected during shipping and handling. A simple glue can address the issue.
- Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items in our boutique that are exactly the same. Even if the fabric is from the same dye lot, the unique patterning of colors will always make each item beautifully different.
- Due to the variances in computer monitors, and the various settings for brightness and contrast that users may adjust their monitors to, we cannot guarantee that the color represented in a product image on your monitor is exactly as it appears in the physical world.